Cloudcompare Cut at specific coordination by one reference cut (third part of question)

Feel free to ask any question here
soheilsabz

Cloudcompare Cut at specific coordination by one reference cut (third part of question)

Post by soheilsabz »

according to these two previous question:

Cloud compare Cut at specific coordination by one reference cut

and :

Cloud-compare Cut at specific coordination by one reference cut (second part of question)

I have test compare one target stl file with two the same reference file which one of the has aligned with the main target fie and the second stl reference file was aligned with another target file already like this for compared with aligned refrence:

and the target file compare result data with the same reference file only change is this reference file is aligned with another target file !:

So the variance and mean average values has been changed,so this change in values thins is because of cloud-compare is trying to change the reference stl coordination in aligning process.

so i asked here for sure and to know have i can have had one specific cut in reference and target stl file based of Constance coordination of reference which is means every cut in two new stl files must be based of the reference coordination and be Constance for every two stl aligned models?

also asked here:

https://engineering.stackexchange.com/q ... part-of-qu

Thanks.
soheilsabz

Re: Cloudcompare Cut at specific coordination by one reference cut (third part of question)

Post by soheilsabz »

I have one mistake in my cutting process which i have cut also some tiny part of the final cut by dimension by segment tool which made that difference in the results, so by repeating the above process i get the same results for both of those cut by the same target and two same reference stl file with different alignment like this: