Mallado Incorrecto de una sección

If you are allergic to bug trackers, you can post here any remarks, issues and potential bugs you encounter
TFG

Mallado Incorrecto de una sección

Post by TFG »

Buenos días al realizar el mallado de la figura adjunta, no lo realiza bien y no entiendo el motivo. Para mallarlo primero compute sus normales y luego malle con best fiting plane. He probado a invertir las normales, reducir el numero de puntos de la nube, aumentar el numero de vecinos sobre los que pivotar a la hora de calcular la normal, pero nada da resultado. Podría ayudarme alguien. Muchas gracias.
Attachments
Captura de pantalla (30).png
Captura de pantalla (30).png (46.22 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
Captura de pantalla (28).png
Captura de pantalla (28).png (306.39 KiB) Viewed 1720 times
daniel
Site Admin

Re: Mallado Incorrecto de una sección

Post by daniel »

Sorry, I don't speak spanish.
Daniel, CloudCompare admin
TFG

Post by TFG »

OK I speak english i traslate: Good morning when I mesh the attached figure, i do not do it well and I do not understand the reason. To mesh it first compute the normals and then mesh with best fiting plane. I have tried to invert the normals, reduce the number of points in the cloud, increase the number of neighbors on which to pivot when calculating the normal, but nothing works. Could someone help me. Thanks a lot.
daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel »

This looks like a 3D shape. You can't use the 2.5D triangulation tool.

You should consider using the Poisson Reconstruction plugin (but you'll need clean normals - see the 'Edit > Normals > Compute' method and the documentation for both tools on CloudCompare's wiki: https://www.cloudcompare.org/doc/wiki)
Daniel, CloudCompare admin
TFG

Post by TFG »

Thank you very much