complie with CC2.8

All about Windows versions
snfge

complie with CC2.8

Post by snfge »

Hi
I complie with cc2.8(win7 64 , vs2013, cmake3.6), I complie like the introduce file, but when I bulid the CC, the DLL and EXE file not in the folder which I set, why ? please help me. I need copy the DLL and EXE to same folder.
daniel
Site Admin

Re: complie with CC2.8

Post by daniel »

You have to compile the 'INSTALL' project. This is the project that copies everything.

And be sure to set the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX variable in Cmake.
Daniel, CloudCompare admin
snfge

Post by snfge »

I have complied the "install", but the file not build in my set folder, and I find the "copy local" property of install is false, and I can't change it to true, why?
daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel »

Make sure to set a path with access rights in CMake (i e. Not in 'Program Files' on Windows). You don't have to modify the install project in Visual.
snfge

Post by snfge »

Hi
Thanks for your help, I will copy it to my folder every time, but I have another problem, The chinese font can't be show in the software
daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel »

No you should really make the Cmake 'install' mechanism work. Especially since some DLLs are optional (CC will start without them) but they may be missing when performing some tasks (maybe the Chinese font issue is related to this?). Normally CC / qt has no such issue.
snfge

Post by snfge »

Hi
The Chinese font can show in the menu , but when I use messagebox the Chinese font can't show, and now I want get the intersect line of model and plan, could you give some suggestions? Thank you
daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel »

Which message box? If it's a message box you added with your own code, be sure to use only QString objects (and not std::string or const char*).

And to intersect a model (mesh?) and a plane, you'll need to compute the intersection yourself (maybe the 'Crop' method could help you - it's easier to rotate the mesh vertices first so that the plane is horizontal - i.e. with equation 'z = constant').
snfge

Post by snfge »

When I complied the V2.8 this vs2013 , the error appear, how to solve it ?
1>Delaunay2dMesh.obj : error LNK2019: unable to resolve external symbol __imp___gmpq_clear,the symbol in the function "public: __cdecl CGAL::Gmpq_rep::~Gmpq_rep(void)" (??1Gmpq_rep@CGAL@@QEAA@XZ) referenced in
1>Delaunay2dMesh.obj : error LNK2019: unable to resolve external symbol __imp___gmpq_cmp,the symbol in the function "public: bool __cdecl CGAL::Gmpq::operator<(class CGAL::Gmpq const &)const " (??MGmpq@CGAL@@QEBA_NAEBV01@@Z) referenced in
1>Delaunay2dMesh.obj : error LNK2019: unable to resolve external symbol __imp___gmpq_init,the symbol in the function "public: __cdecl CGAL::Gmpq_rep::Gmpq_rep(void)" (??0Gmpq_rep@CGAL@@QEAA@XZ) referenced in
1>Delaunay2dMesh.obj : error LNK2019: unable to resolve external symbol __imp___gmpq_set_d,the symbol in the function "public: __cdecl CGAL::Gmpq::Gmpq(double)" (??0Gmpq@CGAL@@QEAA@N@Z) referenced in
1>E:\OpenSource\bulid\CC\Debug\CC_CORE_LIBd.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 4 external commands that cannot be resolved
daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel »

Have you correctly defined the path to CGAL? And to the right version of CGAL? (i.e. with the same compiler and configuration)