Various little bugs in the latest version

If you are allergic to bug trackers, you can post here any remarks, issues and potential bugs you encounter
Dimitri

Various little bugs in the latest version

Post by Dimitri »

Hi Daniel,

on the 13/12 version :

. When a cloud with a scalar is segmented, the scalar is not properly transferred to the new cloud (a unique number is applied to all points in the new segmented cloud).
. The same if you filter the cloud according to its scalar values. All scalars formely attached to the cloud loose their value in the segmented cloud.

Cheers
daniel
Site Admin

Re: Various little bugs in the latest version

Post by daniel »

Ah, sorry for the inconvenience (it is a typical "over-bug": when correcting the first one, I created a new one!).

The online version has been updated (same filename, as I'm a bit lazy).
Daniel, CloudCompare admin
Dimitri

Re: Various little bugs in the latest version

Post by Dimitri »

HI Daniel,

thanks. Allez, un p'tit pour la route :

. The "precision" box for the scale does not appear anymore (only square size and font size).
. Any chance you could remove the limit on the max color sat value so that it can be set to any value ?
. And the little bug when only 4-5 color ramp interval are chosen and the scalars are negative and positive : some intervals have the same color (nothing urgent).

Note : i'll be on holiday from next tuesday and then back to France, so I won't bother you until next year ! By the way, joyeuses fêtes à tout le monde !

Dimitri