Hi,
I have a cloud compare project saved. on my desktop it opens with shaders on and the clipping plane disabled. when i open on my laptop it opens with shaders off and the clipping plane on. How can i get settings like this to "stick" and be file dependent?
Thanks
Search found 5 matches
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 2:09 pm
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: projects open differently on different computers
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12559
- Tue Jun 02, 2026 8:37 pm
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: when panning model how do i create that look?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 24198
when panning model how do i create that look?
Hi All,
When I am panning my model (holding down both mouse buttons and dragging) it gives my model a sort of transparent mesh look and when I release the mouse buttons it goes back to a normal shaded model. How can I retain that transparent mesh look? I need a transparent view and that appearance ...
When I am panning my model (holding down both mouse buttons and dragging) it gives my model a sort of transparent mesh look and when I release the mouse buttons it goes back to a normal shaded model. How can I retain that transparent mesh look? I need a transparent view and that appearance ...
- Thu Apr 02, 2026 12:53 pm
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: how can i show the triangles as lines?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 25999
Re: how can i show the triangles as lines?
ok, thanks that's almost it. when I do that it shows up as a see through wireframe. is there any way to have a solid wireframe if that makes sense? I checked the box for normal and wireframe and it almost does it but only in areas
- Wed Apr 01, 2026 9:49 pm
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: how can i show the triangles as lines?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 25999
how can i show the triangles as lines?
Hi,
In the image I uploaded all of the triangles are shown shaded. I need a version with the triangles all as black lines and there is no other color in the image. Essentially a wireframe image of all of the triangles. How can I show the image this way?
Thanks
In the image I uploaded all of the triangles are shown shaded. I need a version with the triangles all as black lines and there is no other color in the image. Essentially a wireframe image of all of the triangles. How can I show the image this way?
Thanks
- Mon Nov 04, 2024 4:29 pm
- Forum: Questions
- Topic: how to set plane
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3571
how to set plane
Hi all,
I am a very new user and I have an stl file that I have open in CloudCompare. I need to change the orientation of my scan so that when I click on the front view, back view, etc. planes the scan is oriented in a specific way. How do I rotate my scan to change this orientation?
Thanks!
I am a very new user and I have an stl file that I have open in CloudCompare. I need to change the orientation of my scan so that when I click on the front view, back view, etc. planes the scan is oriented in a specific way. How do I rotate my scan to change this orientation?
Thanks!